Watercolour International II Logo

Watercolour International II Logo

Κυριακή 30 Μαρτίου 2014

MARGARETA PALM

After many years as a teacher, I left Uppsala  for a stimulating environment for my artistry.

I have been drawing as long as I can remember while watercolour painting took me several years to discover.

Watercolour fascinates me and always invites to new challenges and the opportunities are endless. Sometimes I just let the watercolour flow, other times the smallest details are very important.

Nature and old factories inspires me. Rusty objects are there as a reminder of a bygone era and gives me inspiration for new paintings. Burnt Sienna symbolizes the past and Antwerpen, the present. The meeting between these two colors has long appealed to me.

I have shown my drawings and watercolour paintings in galleries and juried exhibitions in Uppsala and Stockholm among others , but also abroad like Estaimbourg, Belgium
The combination of being a teacher and an artist resulted in a book, which is all about inspiring students to write with help of their own paintings.

School of art at Gerlesborg in Stockholm
Institute of Education, Uppsala

Member of the Nordic Watercolor Society.


www.margaretapalm.com


Nature's own choice, watercolour, 50x30 cm


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου