Watercolour International II Logo

Watercolour International II Logo

Παρασκευή, 13 Ιουνίου 2014

Sylvie Griselle

My training was attending lectures by watercolourist Thionvillois for two years. Thereafter I conducted workshops and internships. I participated in many exhibitions and competitions that have brought me to the days of honorable awards both in France and abroad .

From 1980 to 1985 I exhibited in several galleries (Nancy , Strasbourg , Thionville , Basel) . 

My artistic activity was discontinued in the 90s for professional reasons and it was not until 2011 that I could take the brushes.


From 2012 I have participated in many events on watercolor such qu'Uckange , Namur, the Biennale de Saint Pol de Léon , Montgermont , and also the festival Gaillon I also attend the show this Confluences in Aiguillon fall.


My passion for watercolor inspired me to explore the different techniques in the landscape, animal theme , but it is especially the portrait that inspires me. I try to translate with this amazing medium of watercolor , emotions and feelings of my characters.


La petite tibetaine, watercolor


1 σχόλιο:

  1. Excellent ! I am truly impressed that there is so much about this subject that has been revealed and you did it so nicely.
    AWS Training in Chennai

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή